Do you have fish that you would like to try a different yet easy recipe with? Grilled Fish with Citrus Dill Seasoning is a quick yet tasty recipe.
- Lightly coat fish with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Citrus Dill Seasoning on both sides of fish.
- Oil grates of grill or for thinner more delicate fillets, wrap fish in aluminum foil.
- *Foil packet can be done on your campfire too!
- Grill on both sides until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Tastes fantastic with trout, walleye, bluegills, salmon, swordfish, cod, tilapia, halibut, cod, tuna and more!
17 other unique flavors, simple beer bread and cheesecake mixes are available at Starla’s Seasonings and Dip Mixes.