“HuntFishTravel – ATA Wrap Up with Rut and River Pursuits, Archery Trade Association Convention”
And I’m starting 2018 off with ATA2018 convention coverage. Will, Ryan and Catfish join me for a solid hour of highs and lows, the crazy weather in Indianapolis, why attendance was down, why some media was denied entry to the show and then we jump into the products we loved, the products we didn’t and some experiences at the show.
11:00 Product Discussion:
- 11:30 Rambo Bike
- 15:00 Huntworks Ground Blind/Tree Stand
- 17:45 Primos Surround View Hunting Blind
- 16:30 Mantis Ground Blind by NAP
- 41:00 Garmin Xero Rangefinder Bow Sight
- 42:50 Ravin Crossbow
- 46:00 Sitka, Nomad and why hunting clothes cost so much.
- 50:00 Drake Waterfowl Clothing
- 53:00 Gearhead Archery
- 54:30 Huntworks Gator Jaw
- 57:00 HHA Optimizer Tetra
- 59:15 HHS Harness
- 1:01:50 Spot Hogg
- 1:02:00 Better the Hunt Modular Game Pack
- 1:04:00 Lit Coolers
- 1:04:10 C & C Music Factory
- 1:05:20 Lock Down Scent Lure
- 1:08:00 Summit Heated Seats
21:00 – Bow Talk
- G5, Hoyt, Obsession, Elite, Bear,
- 32:00 How Elite Archery and Hoyt stepped up to accommodate my 27”, 40# draw and all the companies that wouldn’t.